astraea,

Literary: Second Class

5/11/2018 08:08:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments




I am all the extremes put into one
I am the summer’s tingling heat
The winter’s burning cold air
And the field’s bloom on a springtime

I am the mountain looked up to
The surge of wind strong enough to blow you
The threat of destruction
Beneath a reputation admired upon

I am all the shades of the daybreak’s spectrum
A sight of ever majestic predictability
You might exhaust upon seeing me day by day
But ignore me not for I am the immeasurable divine stars

I am the highest of tides
Along the current of massive waves
That crashes unto stones and buildings
Beware, beware! Or you’ll drown within me

Oh, dear masters of life
Break me, tear me, and wear me down
I will retaliate and get back up
For I am the bullet ricocheting past your trigger

Regard me with those scornful eyes
Surmise me erroneously for all I care
Even if you see me as no one
I know I am built from great impossibilities


You Might Also Like

0 comments: