english,

Literary: The Waltz in our Stars

2/16/2017 08:13:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments






I waited
For my heart to mend
I searched
For someone to love
But I never knew
I would find my answer in you

I was always looking
Towards the wrong direction
I was giving my attention
To the wrong person

The years that passed
Were not for our dance
As fate never gave
Two lovers their chance

Perhaps it’s for the best
As we were too young back then
Perhaps it’s for the best
As my heart used to be burdened

You were always there
But you were never a part of my story


But now, with you
I found the perfect harmony
But now, with you
My heart found tranquility

The stars have aligned
For this perfect love at this perfect time
I thank the universe
For letting us meet
I thank the universe
For making me complete

You Might Also Like

0 comments: