english,

Literary (Submission): My Valentine

2/16/2017 08:48:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments






The love I have found
Has a strange sound.
It’s a love that seems frightening,
A love that’s never ending.

Charming eyes, luscious hair,
Your fragrant scent everywhere.
Like a tulip in a field of roses,
You’re all that I see amidst of all these faces.

For this Valentine’s, you’re my date,
We could walk in the park or just stay up late.
Hugging, kissing, and cuddling,
I cannot express the happiness that I’m feeling.

Excited as you are, I take you out,
Your tongue hanging from your mouth.
Even if I don’t have a human date,
Being alone with my dog has never felt this great.

Welcome to our crazy love affair,
The best beyond compare.
Me and man’s best friend,
A love I hope would never end.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: