english,

Literary: 10 Things I Hate About You

2/17/2017 07:36:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments






I hate everything about you, even the perfect parts
I hate that you’re the type of girl everybody wants

I hate the way you smile, and how it captivates me
I hate it when you tie your hair, and how it looks quite pretty

I hate it when you don’t reply to my messages; it makes me feel worthless
But I also hate it when you talk to me; you keep me up for days, sleepless

I hate the way you dress, elegant and classy
I hate it when you’re with him ‘cause you look really happy

I hate the fact that I hate everything about you, but you still make me fall
But most of all I hate the fact I can’t have you, not today, not tomorrow, never at all

Inspired by the film “Ten Things I Hate About You”

You Might Also Like

0 comments: