corny blue,

Literary: Right Time

2/16/2017 07:40:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments






I thought I already had it
The thing everybody dreams of having
The thing I wanted since I was a child
Eternal, everlasting, endless love

But I was wrong
What I had was what everybody’s afraid of having
The feeling I never wanted to feel
Painful, heartbreaking, unrequited love

It broke me and tore me to pieces
Tried to put it back together, still nothing changed
It took some time for me to heal
Especially since I thought what I had was real

We cannot stop anything from going away
Even if we begged for it to stay
Maybe some things are just temporary
We don’t really know what stays permanently

“Everything happens for a reason,” they say
We get hurt, but you’ll learn, anyway
It may not be exactly what we want it to be
But the best is yet to come, trust me

I have accepted that
Everything has its perfect timing
I may not even see it coming

I just need to wait and I’ll find
The right person
At the right time

You Might Also Like

0 comments: