fairy dust,

Literary (Submission): Undone

2/17/2017 08:56:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments





If ever the time I break comes

When I lose sight of what I stand for
When all my dreams and aspirations become lost in the murk of my sorrow
When I disregard my promises

When I fall for you for the last time

Please, my dearest, remember that you’ll always be my limit.

You’ll be the farthest I’ll go
You’ll be the greatest I’ll endure
You’ll be the loveliest I’ll see

You’ll be the most I’ll ever love.

But I’m yet to give in.
I am still.

The time has come, you finally broke

You now stand for someone else
Dream up new aspirations laced with color and happiness
Have new promises made with and for her

Know that this is the only time you have really failed me

And now, I must forget that I was once your limit

Once the farthest you went
Once the greatest you endured
Once the loveliest you ever saw

I am no longer the most you’ll ever love.

You’ve finally given in.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: