CP3,

Literary: If Only You Knew

2/16/2017 08:07:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments






When I first met you
I did not know what to do
So I told you my funniest jokes
So you wouldn’t feel blue

Then we became close
And I noticed your smile
There’s just something about it
That makes me stop for a while

But then I found myself
Always looking at you
“What am I doing?”
And that moment I knew

I am entering something
That I can’t help doubting
I’m not sure if it’s true
But I think I am falling for you

At first, I thought this was wrong
And then I was singing to every song
But what else can I do?
Love is incredibly strong

The more I think of you
The more I see you
With your every blink
My heart skips a beat, too

If I say these words
What would you do
Because I adore you
If only you knew

You Might Also Like

0 comments: