bridge,

Literary (Submission): Love's Letter

2/16/2017 08:29:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments






To you who would like to love,

Greetings! It is I, Love, writing you a letter,
Hoping to explain myself better.
I have been receiving a lot of negativity,
So let’s take this moment for some clarity.

Right now, I know you doubt my existence
Because I don’t comply with your insistence.
You may think I’m spontaneous but I have plans
So please forgive me and just forget your demands.

You’re looking for a partner with all the gifts?
You should know I look for people, not walking checklists.
I’m not making you a cynic or unromantic
I may be magical but let’s keep it realistic.

You won’t know when and where I’ll appear or happen,
But I can assure you that I won’t be mistaken.
So be ready, I may come when you least expect
Or be gone when you least suspect.

Now I don’t want to rush things through
I just want to be right for you
If you ever feel like you’ll never find me
Just remember that I always know where you’ll be.

Love,
Love

You Might Also Like

0 comments: