english,

Literary: My Success

9/01/2018 08:30:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments





I was always bullied
For being bad at Math.
Well, I never really studied,
Always took the easy path.

But when I entered high school,
Along with Algebra and Geometry, I couldn’t survive.
I couldn’t comprehend complex equations
Because I can’t do the basic solutions.

So I did my very best
To prepare for all my upcoming tests
I was tired of being left behind
Especially when almost everyone was unkind.

Nobody stood up to help me,
Because it was enough for them to be smart.
Success in their minds is constantly staying afloat
Without having to drown once in a while.

Being defeated didn’t stop me
Despite failing and failing after trying to study,
For success is not always being right
But also getting back up when you have lost the fight.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: