english,

Literary: Where in Time

9/10/2015 08:42:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments



Universe 33:

She is sitting in the very place I am in now,
Drinking coffee and tapping on the wooden desk
Placed against the frosted glass window
While she is waiting for me to come home.

Universe 7–b:

We are in front of the TV
She is leaning on me and telling me stories of Denmark,
The Pomeranian dog I know and love
Who we brought home yesterday
Instead of two years ago.

Universe Aria 2nd:

Deep Conversations – In this universe, (west line)
We are on a bench in the park
People call her Catherone instead of Catherine
This was supposedly a story which she told me
On our first date –
That on the day of her birth,
The midwife rushed
And wrote an O instead of I.
But I wouldn’t mind either way
As long as she is the same love I know

Universe One :

Or as I like to call it
Home
I am writing down these thoughts
On the wooden desk by the window
While wondering why
Of all the universes in this time and space woven dimension
I was in the universe where she had to expire.

**This is a pre-recorded oral report
From a patient diagnosed with UDD-725,
An unknown genetic mutation
Which causes people to be “Dimension Leapers”
A term coined for people who are able
To see multiple universes at a time,
And we are able to process them as alternate memories.

We observed emotional distress on the subject monitored.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: