barsiti,

Literary (Submission): After Us

9/24/2015 09:09:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments



After you left me, I began to wonder
What am I going to do
With all these poems and letters
Written especially for you?

It brings me back to where it all started.
I read the poem again and again.
It was about how we laughed and chatted,
About what happened after you pressed "send."

Browsing through my box, I found
The song of our midnight thoughts
Singing it again, I still hear no sound.
Without your voice, I feel so alone.

I listen closely to the song I played,
The lyrics speaking the words I fail to say.
I tried to forget it all in my sleep.
But even in my dreams, you're everything I see.

I wish I could forget you
Like how you forgot about me.
Even in dreams, I'm done with all the hurt and misery.
Can somebody please bring me back to reality?

You Might Also Like

0 comments: