dreaMCometrue,

Literary: Beautiful Nightmare

9/24/2015 07:48:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments


Tick tock tick tock
It’s midnight, twelve o’clock
I can finally go to sleep
Into the world of dreams, I shall leap

And like I expected
You were there
And with just a simple glance
My knees tremble with a weakened stance

I never dreamed how it could be
But there you were, so close to me
You gently asked me to close my eyes
So I did

I was waiting for something to happen…
Waiting…
Waiting…
Waiting…

Until I realized…

Slowly…
Surely…
Spiraling into consciousness
Something happened to that beautiful dream

I opened my eyes, you were far away
The pleasant meadow became a barren wasteland
I can see you in the distance
Why did you leave, o, Alice of my Wonderland?

I look forward to the next time
The sun would say goodbye with a dainty kiss
And the night would approach us
With the moon ready to trap us in her solemn lips

Because that is the only time
I’ll be able to spend with you
Be it a dream or a nightmare
My mind and my heart will never care

For you are the kind of nightmare
I never want to wake up from

You Might Also Like

0 comments: