english,

Literary: Journal

9/10/2015 08:18:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments



My favorite book is the journal where I keep the memories we shared. It’s the one book I will always flip back to the first page and read all over again. It’s the one book I will always carry with me just in case I have free time to read. It’s the one book that makes me laugh out loud and cry so hard.

I never seem to get sick of remembering all the times I’ve spent with you. All the times we walked along that pathway on the park just before we get to your house. All the times we kept battling Sugarman in X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse because Storm and Magneto kept dying and we had no idea how to use Iceman and Scarlet Witch. And yes, of course I remember that time we finally defeated him and Apocalypse, too. All the times we both ran out of money because of buying coffee and watching movies. All the times that we would take so many pictures with you making funny faces and me just staring at you judgingly for it.

I will never forget you. The way your cheekbones become so round and full whenever you laughed. The way your nose crinkles when you’re disgusted. The way your voice resonates whenever you sung to me. The way your body gracefully moves to the beat of the music when you danced for me. The way you held my hand whenever I needed you. I will never forget your eyes, your smile, your laugh. Everything. I will never forget you.

I wrote down every single great and happy memory I have of you. I filled a whole book with you and me. And I will always treasure it and everything in it. I will keep it in my heart as I will keep you.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: