beyondMC,

Literary: In You

9/23/2016 08:37:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments





I used to believe that you are my world.
No matter what they say and do,
Life, love, destiny pulled us through
It is written in the stars so I just cannot leave you

Like the planets revolving around the sun
It gives me excitement like nothing can
Thinking about you I cannot stop
You're in my mind running a neverending lap

Every night, gazing upon the sky full of stars
I reflect on our moments spent in paradise
Never did I think that all these would pass by.
I didn’t think letting go could make me cry.

Although we are meant to be,
I am not sure if I’m ready to set you free.
If you don’t know how much you mean to me,
Try counting the stars and then you'll see

Now that I know the world is just a fragment,
I look instead at the bigger picture.
Keeping what I learned from every single moment
Will surely have an impact on my future.

Because…
In you, I felt what it’s like.
In you, there’s a reason to take out fright.
In you, I look at problems in reverse.
In you, I see the universe.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: