impreza,

Literary: Takane no Hana

9/30/2016 08:51:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments





Out of someone's reach
An unattainable flower
"Takane no hana"

A rose that no one has dared to touch,
Afraid of failing and getting hurt too much.

In a garden where all I can see is grass.
I saw a flower standing elegantly in the distance,
A delicate flower that yearns care and protection.
You captivated me.

Another day of looking at you from afar,
Surrounded by fences and interferences, everything is bizarre.
I wish I know how I could reach you.
I don’t know how it will happen but I know it will happen.

A month has passed and I’m thinking of a way for you to see me.
I wish I could show you what my feelings were for you,
Someone who would absolutely love and take care of you.
But I still don’t know how it will happen but I know it will happen.

A year went by and I’m beginning to feel hopeless.
I wish even for a little while, I can be with you.
But until now, I don’t know how to.
I only know that sooner or later, it will happen.

Years have passed and I’m still hoping my wishes will come true.
I know that moment will come when I could finally reach you,
Finally express my feelings to you,
And finally be in the garden with you.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: