astraea,

Literary (Submission): Heaven of Hypothesis

9/23/2016 09:52:00 PM Media Center 1 Comments






"Cien, my dear, I made the sun as my first gift.
A luminous radiance on a somber midst.
I molded earth to the galaxy's center,
To let light blanket the place where you shelter."

"Theo, good sir, I'm afraid you're wrong
For the Earth is never the chorus of a song.
The sun you speak of is a mere imitation
Of gaseous balls of searing intoxication."

"On nights of qualm and unease,
To shooting stars pray your pleas.
When your voice refuses to speak your doubt,
The streaks of light shall heed you out."

"A falling star's promise, I have never believed.
By its name, I shall not be deceived.
For meteorites grant not a wish;
Only ravage when sparks extinguish."

"Near the flat world are two realms;
Above, euphoric peace and harmony helms.
Below, the netherworld of disarray;
An inferno I will never let you stray."

"The end is through a black hole’s darkness,
Obliterating life into nothingness.
Beware to end up betrayed
By the universe you claim you made."

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Strong and intellectually engaging. Can firm up in building climatic tension to give depth to the characters. Hoping to read another round of well-thought of work :)

    ReplyDelete