bahaghari,

Literary: YOUniverse

9/23/2016 07:49:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments






I saw the whole universe with my own eyes

I see dazzling stars gleaming
Every time I look into your eyes
It twinkles with a spark of hope
Filling my soul with joy

I see the colors of the galaxy
With stardust that glitters
Bursting through your hands
Painting my life with vivid hues

I see the sun in vibrant yellow
Reflecting your sublime smile
And I melt as I move closer
To the very core of your heart

I see the glow of the moon
That lights the night sky
In zero gravity we fly together
To the ends of the galaxy

And in one orbit lies all the planets
That align when we hold hands
I am overwhelmed by the surreal feeling
That surrounds me when I’m with you

I saw the universe
With my own eyes

And that is you.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: