beyondMC,

Literary: Projection

9/23/2016 08:40:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments





"What is this?” I asked you with a light chuckle, as we stood in front of a door.

"You'll find out,” you said with a smile as you grabbed my hand and excitedly pulled me into the room.

It was dark and the only source of light was coming from a laptop at the center of the room. You let go of my hand and quickly went over to the laptop and flashed me a smile. There was a projector near the laptop and as you took off its cover, my eyes grew wide.

Stars suddenly surrounded me. Every inch of the room was covered by the luminescence of these distant lights. They looked so real. So...

"How did you d-,” you looked at me with a shrug and I knew you weren't going to tell me. I just smiled as you smiled back at me.

I don't know how long we were in there, just looking at the stars passing by around us as we were lying on the floor, trying to imagine where constellations were. We lost our sense of time, but it felt like it didn't matter at all. We were just wandering in the vast expansion of space and nothing else was important. It was like we were in...

"Our own little universe."

I had whispered to myself, not noticing that a large smile had formed in my face. You nudged me and told me that there was a shooting star and I should make a wish. I gently held your hand.

I didn’t need to. It had already come true.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: