dawson,

Literary: My Celestial Love

9/30/2016 08:36:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments





Your intergalactic eyes
Filled with hundreds of millions of stars
Each filled with my tiny wishes
And all of them granted at the same time

Your skin lined with astral trails
Of cuts and bumps and imperfections
Traced by my cold fingers
Creating connected constellations

Your hair, what a mess for the cosmos
A galaxy of flowery, girly unknown
Though, running my hand through,
This alien world feels strangely familiar

Our hands touch
And two planets collide and crumble
Into each other we fit perfectly
And amongst the rubble I know

We should let the tiny pieces of us
Fly off into the distance
So we’ll get destroyed in the most beautiful way
And we’ll stay together in this mad space we live in

I whisper this final wish to you
And I see the shimmer in your otherwise black eyes
Telling me all that I need to know
And that my last request has been granted

You Might Also Like

0 comments: