beyondMC,

Literary: Helpless

9/23/2016 09:06:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments





Isn’t it just unfair
That there’s a whole universe
Yet only one life to live in it?

One life to laugh and to cry
To be free to live, and learn, and love
And watch the people pass us by

In the wake of despair
We say we’ll escape and travel the world
But why are we here and not there?

We’re wasting away, trapped
We’re wrapped up in our own act
We can’t interact, we’re self-reliant
We can’t act, we stay silent

There’s a world we can’t have
Joy that won’t last
Love that won’t stay

And it makes us insane every single day

Life is temporary
This world is immense
And it won’t adjust for us
And I don’t know what to do
Maybe I’ll never know what to do
Until it all ends for me

It makes me stay up all night
Thinking about how
Maybe I never had a chance
The moment I was born into this universe

We never had a chance

We’re limited

Perhaps because we are afraid
Afraid to be happy
Afraid to live, to learn
Afraid to love

Because we know that everything won’t last
Like we won’t last

What should I do?

What would you do?

You Might Also Like

0 comments: