english,

Literary: Shining Out There

5/11/2019 08:00:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments




Sunshine                                                                                                                     
You beckon me
To inch
Further from
The dark
With its grasp
So empty

Sunshine
Your glow
Pierces my skin
Warms my
Bones
Grabs
My heart

Sunshine
I’m turning
Incandescent
And true
I feel
My soul
Released

Sunshine
You bring
Me close
To the sun
As we dance
In comfort
Of the morning
Moonshine
I felt
Trapped
Till you came
And showed me
Light
Unseen

Moonshine
You guide me
Through the
Darkness
On the horizon
Beyond all
The fears

Moonshine
I’m turning
Iridescent
And new
I feel
My heart
Take flight

Moonshine
You bring
Me close
To your world
As we dance
In comfort
Of midnight

You Might Also Like

0 comments: