english,

Literary (Competition): “Hope”

5/18/2019 08:37:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments





No one loves you
There’s nothing you can do
Everybody hates you
And there’s nothing you can do

You don’t accept failures
You have a big pride
Why can’t you just let it slide?

Those are the letters that rains inside
That I don’t want to abide
I’m not deft nor deaf
But I’m a tree that’s strong
Because I know they’re wrong

They know that part of me was winter
And part of me was spring

I won’t let them win the war
Because I didn’t fight
I know I’m something
That’s why they told me I’m nothing

Whatever they do I won’t mind
I’ll stay what I am
I’ll stay kind

I just hope someday the swords and knives around me
Will go away
Even though there’s a tiny hope
I’ll still fight and
The sun can shine on me again

Even though that language stabs me
There is a tiny hope between them
Though my heart is brittle
At least I know I’ll fight though the chances are little

Whatever it takes
I won’t mind
Whatever it takes
I have hope

You Might Also Like

0 comments: