english,

Literary: Non-Existent

10/27/2017 08:36:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments




The past is unreal.
There is no such thing as yesterday.
From the moment his eyes met mine and started the magic
From the way he told me he loved me and made my heart skip a beat.

From the day he said he had enough of me.
To the moment I let him go because I knew we weren’t meant to be
The moment our love became nothing but a memory
The moment I thought I could never be able to stand up again
And eventually found another who I can love with my whole being

All of that is untrue.
Because they never existed.

Because what’s real is today, right now, the present
This day is the only one that truly exists
From your hand that’s holding mine right now.
To the coffee we’re drinking under this cold starry night
From this moment we’re sharing under the moon
To the loving gaze you’re giving me as I read this poem to you
The both of us are what matters now
Because my present is you.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: