english,

Literary (Submission): A Little Too Late

10/13/2017 08:55:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments





I asked you five months ago,
if there was still a chance
But you gave me no answer;
So I kept trying to be the one,
The one who'll change you.

I asked you four months ago,
if you were over her
But you gave me no answer.
So I kept thinking that I could be the one,
The one who you’ll look after.

I asked you three months ago,
"Should I give up on you?"
But you gave me no answer
So I started losing my confidence.

Sorry, I can't do this anymore.
I was already losing myself.

So this is goodbye.
I am letting you go.

Two weeks ago,
I heard you call my name.
I gave you no answer.
I didn't look at you,
But you kept calling me
As if nothing happened.

A week ago, you asked my friends,
"Why doesn’t she talk to me anymore?"
They gave you no answer.
I pretended not to hear.
But you kept asking,
as if you wanted me to hear you.

A day ago,
You looked at me intently,
And I started to feel alarmed.
It seemed there was something you wanted to say
But you didn't approach me.

You kept me up all night thinking about these
About what you mean
I hope you know that you're making things
More confusing than they already are.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: