english,

Literary: Royal Road of Unconscious

10/27/2017 08:20:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments





They say true dreamers never sleep,
So here I am, on a never ending trip.
Directions leading to nowhere,
Act as my guide as I explore this world.

Lost in my unconscious thoughts,
My repressed feelings embrace me.
Introduced themselves one by one,
Made sure that I recognize them.

In here,
I see my hidden desires,
Those I didn't know before.

In here,
I fulfill my concealed wishes,
Those I never dared to say out loud.

In here,
There are no lies, no secrets,
Just pure emotion, just as Freud said.

In here,
I see the real me,
And the monsters that control me.

But still,
I choose to continue the long drive,
Because reality is much more cruel,
Than the beasts on my own road.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: