english,

Literary: HELP ME, I’M STUCK IN A CAVE!!!

5/11/2019 08:07:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments




I’ve been stuck in a cave
for quite a while...OH NO!
So can anyone please save
me and end my sorrow?

Now, now, let’s not panic.
In a cave, there's always an opening.
And my situation isn’t that drastic.
It’s not like the cave walls are shrinking…

Then it did shrink…

Ahhhh, what is this?
It's not like there are booby traps.
This cave is acting amiss,
Because only temples shrink and collapse…

Then I guess I better… RUNNN!!!

And so I ran as far as I could.
Into the deep, deep darkness,
Screaming hysterically like an actress.
But still… all was good.

Then I fell...

Then it hit me!
(A rocky wall)

Then I passed out…

As I woke up with a bump on my head.
I started to realize...
That I’m better off dead.
Oh, what a sad demise!

Then I wept…

I thought about my grim end,
And how the insects would feed on my corpse.

Then suddenly…

A surge of light suddenly beamed.
From up above the rocky ceiling
Of course at first, I was scared and screamed.
But out of nowhere, a hand appeared.

Then it reached it out to me…

Without anything else to do.
I held the hand
And finally I…

You Might Also Like

0 comments: