literary,

Literary (Submission): Once Upon a Regret

4/13/2015 09:08:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments



When we fell in love with each other, I knew
That loving you is something I will never undo
There was no problem we can’t pass
So I thought that 'til the end, we will last

Now, we’re still together
But I don’t know if it’s the best for one another
I know there’s so much to hold on to
But I have to go on and leave you

He said it’s the best for me
But the reason for our separation is what I can’t see
And what’s the point of leaving for a good cause
When the other half of my heart is lost.

You thought this... this is better?
This... may be worse than believing in forever.
When you finally found the one
You decide to end what we just begun

It’s been a long time since we’ve parted ways
But my heart still beats for you everyday
I admit, I regret leaving you
Because a life without you is something I can never get used to

I’ve been waiting for your return
When to live without you is something I couldn’t learn
But how can you fix my broken heart
When it was also you who tore mine apart

I just wish that I could press rewind
Hoping that you would change your mind
And if you do, we can start over
And make sure that we’ll end the same way we started, together.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: