english,

Literary: Modify

9/08/2017 09:05:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments



True or False. Write True if the statement is true. If False, rewrite the statement to make it true.

1. It’s been quite a while since we’ve last talked. (True)
2. I don’t miss you like I used to. (I still miss you all the same.)
3. There were things we didn’t say. (There were things I wish you said.)
4. We had promises we had yet to keep. (I couldn’t keep my side of the bargain.)
5. You didn’t choose to keep me with you. (I chose to let you go.)
6. I thought that I was doing this for you. (I knew it was all in my favor.)
7. We could have been the happiest. (I knew deep down we already were.)
8. I took you for granted. (True)
9. You loved me still. (True)
10. But not anymore. (True)

You Might Also Like

0 comments: