Binnie,

Literay: Kodak's Eye

5/28/2021 05:00:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments





Lenses

all I want is to see,
every fascinating view
that God created
for us humans
to adore and cherish

obtaining the power of lenses,
a mortal’s sight
and optics of a camera
granted me an ability
to gaze at scenes and even
pause the moment

sharing the same purpose
both lenses did travel
across the globe
thirsting for
never-ending beauty

Camera
as it encounters nature

the shutter snaps,
how the tsunami
flooded the entire city
with fear and corpses

throughout the sky
a panoramic view of
the charm showcased by
Aurora Borealis,
makes the lens dazed

Sight    
humanity’s success
is also witnessed

out in the vast cosmos,
a black hole imitating
the human eye
was captured

calming city lights
gleam as I look
outside the window
of a plane

bombs are thrown
and guns fire tears
the flesh of the innocent,
as if peace is thrown to oblivion

Vision

all I want is to see
the fascinating views
that God created

all I want is to see
the fascinating views

all I want is to see

Gift

What he wants us is to see

What he wants us is to see
the chaos and the beauty


You Might Also Like

0 comments: