english,

Literary: His | Heir

5/28/2021 05:52:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments








The Witness
I am a servant of a deceiver
And a subject to oppression
But not anymore.
He’s now dead, a corpse after supper
All his dirty work has finally come to an end
And the new era of command can finally begin

The Suspect
Being the vermin’s right-hand man
Comes with a curse to see
His naked side that is vile
And his heart of stone
This man that took from his people,
Certainly had it coming

Eyes
An eye for an eye, that’s what they say
The snake finally tasted his own venom
Chemical vials spread all over the place
Along with the right-hand man’s trace
Hatred has always been evident in his weary eyes
As he ended the demon’s existence and lies

Hand
One grasping the bottle
And another pulling the cork
Rather than serving him a scrumptious meal,
Judgement is what I served
I, his one-armed confidante
Took pleasure in dispensing his life




Rejoice
The foolish right-hand man
Unknowingly bred another menace
I, the unwanted child
Abandoned by the official who was full of pride
The perfect crime I had in mind finally succeeded
As I take over the throne my father created

Regret
Ending his rule full of vices,
Came with the atonement for the sin of two
She, who offered me the vial
Seized the throne
Viler than the vermin ever was
Sacrificing my freedom in vain

You Might Also Like

0 comments: