english,

Literary: Why am I Falling?

9/30/2019 08:16:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments





Falling feels good
And it's such a mood
However some say it's crude
But to me, happiness I exude.

Just the feeling of air
Gushing through your hair.
Flowing about so fair.
Why would I go elsewhere?

The reason I'm falling, you may ask,
Has an answer to unmask.
Once you find it, surely you'll bask
And celebrate as if the pasch

To help I'll give clues,
Which were meant for my amuse,
but built to confuse.
So here it is for you to accrue:

"I have been falling for a long time.
Nothing can stop it, yet I feel sublime.
For I like falling, but don't blame me, cause it's no crime.

I can also only see darkness.
No, it's not because of blindness.
It's more of a "no light premises"

Turns out, while falling, I can do anything.
Yet that anything, soon turned to regretting…
HAHAHA! What am I saying?

Of course I don't feel regret whatsoever.
Let my falling go on forever!
Enter your answer in the comment box below:)"

Pasch like Easter and passover

You Might Also Like

0 comments: