Duwa,

Literary (Submission): Forevermore

9/30/2019 08:25:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments





How do I say this properly
In a way that dusts you pink
With only my rhymes and coquetry
And fills you sugar-brink

I wish to tell you
And subsequently so
That if the world permits it too
To be with you, till the final cock-crow

I do think it’s roundabout
But I hope it bids you well
The words I’d love to shout
To make your heart swell

As cheesy as it may sound
My dear beloved one
For you, I had found
I’m tied up in a knot, shan’t be undone

Your laugh it rings
In sparkling, crystal tone
The kind of broken glass things
That I can’t help but call home

And must I say, your appetite
Yet your spindly frame so light
Darling, its stronger than a giant's smite
I would love to hold at night

But in the end your sweetness
The kind that fills me to the brim
Those words you say without finesse
It has your name as love's synonym

I hope I’d at least made you laugh
Or smile, that one that I do adore
I write today, on your behalf
Whom I wish only forevermore

You Might Also Like

0 comments: