edgewright,

Literary: Experiencing Fantasy

3/30/2019 07:03:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments




Walking while listening to music
In a place surrounded by tall and bright buildings
Feeling the cold breeze of a calm night
I am free, I am happy

I then stumble upon a rooftop
Looking at a majestic skyline accompanied by a bright moon
A somber and smooth jazz song plays in the background
I am relaxed, I’m filled with glee

A second passes and I find myself relaxing by the beach
Quiet and alone as I hear the waves hitting the shore
Enjoying the sunny but windy weather
I am calm, I hope for more to see

A snap of a finger leads me to be driving fast
Open road with no other cars and no rules
Shifting through gears and stepping on the gas
I am unstoppable, I feel time moving quickly

Everything goes dark, I end up in a bed
In a familiar room as the sun rises
With my phone repeatedly ringing loud
I gain consciousness, sigh, and look at a nearby clock
I was free, I was happy

You Might Also Like

0 comments: