edgewright,

Literary: My Dreams

3/02/2019 09:09:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments




Engine roaring, it sounded like ecstasy
Sliding through every corner, it filled me with glee
If only it wasn’t a fantasy.

Driving through the most breathtaking view
Ascending through the mountains, like a bird I flew
Racing with the clock, if only it were true

Alone with the road, I step on the gas
Pushing every horsepower to its max
Yearning for the experience to last

Moving quickly with my throttles wide open
Everything feels so sudden
Realizing suddenly, all of this didn’t happen

At the speed of light, I was moving
Shredding tires like there’s no tomorrow, I was living
Racing with myself only to wake up, losing

Although these may just be tales and wishes, they’re my paradise
Creations of my thoughts, when the mind flies

You Might Also Like

0 comments: