coruscate,

Literary: Elysium

3/02/2019 08:41:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments




Elysium seems fun
Come to think of it
What would I be doing if I was in the Elysian Fields?
Maybe

I’d do my hobbies
Singing a harmony part to an OPM or jazz song
Reading a sci-fi or fantasy book
Watching a new series, anime, or K-drama

I'd eat my favorite food
Chewing butterscotch brownies
Chugging lots of gravy on chicken and steak
Savoring different types of sushi

I'd hang out with my friends
Planning a summer camp
Laughing at light derogatory jokes and puns
Talking about things we saw on the internet

I'd meet with other people
Sharing stories with a stranger
Helping out someone in need
Telling these folks to take care

I'd think about my mentors in life
Thanking my teachers for encouraging me to write
Saluting my parents for showing me what's right
Appreciating my best friend for being there at tough times

I'd be accomplished
Finishing my research and articles
Achieving a new highscore on a rhythm game
Doing better at frisbee and martial arts

I'd be at peace
Feeling the cool breeze
Receiving a back massage
Getting a good night’s sleep

I'd be happy
Understanding why things are
Smiling widely on my own
Being satisfied with myself

Maybe
If I lived in a place with these things it'd be great
Come to think of it
I probably already do

You Might Also Like

0 comments: