english,

Literary: The Annotation of My Feelings

12/14/2019 08:36:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments




The soul you bear is unlike the rest,
Variegated much more vibrantly.
If I were to list all of your wonders,
I could write on for all eternity.

For one your laughter is a sweet euphony,
A pleasant song trapped inside my mind.
It keeps me afloat in a daydream,
All of my worries left behind.

Your eyes are quite a raconteur,
They cannot help but confide.
For when your smile gives me doubt,
The eyes have nothing to hide.

Your sadness remains clandestine,
Woven and stitched inside your heart.
Oh, how I yearn for their evanescence and
Resignation from rending your dreams apart.

My mind can't help but be saturated,
Colored by words and images of you.
And in my chest, my heart sleeps sound,
Replete with the same stories told anew.

Yet I cannot help but let skepticism be,
Ambivalence conquers this fainthearted being.
But through the transience we have together spent,
These euphemisms divulge three words I've long been fearing.


EDITED 1
The soul you bear appears just like the rest,
Variegated yet lacking in vibrancy.
So if I had a list of all your wonders,
It certainly wouldn’t go on for eternity.

My laughter or being isn’t some euphony,
You’re trapped in a world inside of your mind
And you say you’re afloat in a daydream-like bliss;
More proof that reality has left you behind.

Now see, you’re quite a raconteur,
So I cannot help but be skeptical, although
Seeing your smile, I’m betwixt and between--
Then again, your eyes say it’s all just for show.

You don’t keep your foolishness so clandestine,
Unwoven, unstitched inside of your heart.
I suppose I yearn for its evanescence--
Finally rendering your dreamapart.

My mind can't help but be quite irked,
Colored by words you claim are true.
And in my chest, my heart is sure,
It’s perceiving the same old stories anew.

I cannot help but let skepticism be,
Ambivalence conquers this fainthearted being.
But looking through the transience we have together spent,
Your euphemisms-- it’s all a sham that you’re seeing.

LE: You’re very eloquent and verbose but since your imagery and metaphors are all simply vague and detached, I gave you a low score on your content. I edited it so you’ll finally see the reality behind your idealization. Keep the three words behind your euphemisms to yourself, I don't want to hear (or read) them.

You’re also a mess of a person. Deductions on organization.



Editor
Content
Language
Organization
Total
Recommended/
Recommended with Revisions/
Not Recommended
Literary
Editor
1
5
1
No
Not Recommended!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: