english,

Literary: Life

12/14/2019 09:00:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments




I'm so unlucky
A new day, a new start
So many things to be done
What clothes shall I wear?
How will I do my hair?
Too many choices, I can't do them all!
So early in the morning, why can't life go as planned?
I step inside the bathroom
To ready myself
But sitting on the toilet,
The only thing i feel is chills
I turn on the shower and re-
Ouch! The water's too hot!
So I turn the knob, to solve my case,
But that just makes the water cold!
And after every mishap
My terrible morning
Will finally be over
Arrrgh, it's time for the next unfortunate event!

I'm lucky
A new day, a new start
So many things to be done
What clothes shall I wear?
Hmm, this one has a tear.
This one’s worn out
This one is my brother’s.
This one is my other brother’s.
And this one barely fits.
Oh well, it’s not as if old clothes can kill!
Today’s just a day at work
Nothing much to do but...work
Ack, the line is too long for me to wait.
And i shall be late.
Hmm, I’ll just have to run to work again.


Move it!
It's time to head out, liven up my day at work
Ack! What's that? My iPhone's fallen out?
And in the process, my iPad it's cracked
"God, when will these people learn to drive"
I say as I sit with my feet up
On my sleek back steering wheel
In my air-conditioned car
Stuck in unmoving traffic

Might as well pass this red light

Sorry, Excuse me.
Run..run...run...
My boss is like a gun,
Whenever he’s mad he starts to shout
As loud as a gun, making your ears bleed out.

*BEEP*

Oh sorry my bad, didn’t see you there.

God, this guy looks like a hobo
“Hey! Cant you see im driving here!”

Sorry, I apologize, a bit late for work.

Me too, with all your chitchat in front of the car!
MOVE!!!

*SCREECH*
Oh what a day...

I guess I'm fortunate
Guess that girl is having a worse day than me…
Now my boss decreased my day’s wage.
But that's because anger grows along with age.
Oh well, tomorrow ill wake up earlier.
During the time when the stars shine ever brighter!

Still Unlucky
Finally I'm at work, boy that was a ride
I sigh and pull out my laptop
And sigh even louder
When it takes 3 tries to plug my usb in
Then, and only then,
Do I finally get some work done

Here we go
Same as before, just act all sad and wimpy.
Wheres my cup? Oh, found it.
Which spot will i pick today?
In the heart of the city?
At the sidewalk to sit?
Or by the touristy bay?
Anywhere’s fine, as long as i do my Job.

Even my rest is Unlucky
My shift is over, it's time to relax
I turn on the tv
And put on some movie on Netflix
As I scroll through my phone
Never looking up for a minute
The movie's done, it's exhausting to multitask
I might as well not get up to do the next task
My fridge is stocked to the brim
But i know my future's looking pretty grim
If I stand up and cook
So i grab my phone and place an order
A box of pizza, wings, and chicken for one
Then and only then
Can I relax and enjoy a bite to eat
*Burps*
Ahh that was good.
Now time to head back,
Oh no, it's the rush hour.
Now I have to walk back
Beneath the heat of the blazing sun
*sighs*

This is cozy
My shift is over, and it's already high noon.
You know what that means…
Breakfast time!!!
Lets see, I have enough for some biscuits.
But, my boss is gonna get a bigger percent today.
So ill just hold off the drinks for now.
*Munch munch*
Let’s relax for a while before my shift ends.
Let’s lie down on this flattened box
Eeeck, It’s blazing hot!
But let me just shut my eyes for a bit.
*Zzzz*

Nothing goes my way
Ack, they gave me coins for change.
It is so heavy!
Maybe, I could just throw it away.
Oh wait even better!

*CLINK!*

So far so good!
Wha-what?
Oh...Thank you very much miss!
Lets see, this seems enough

Good...Bad night!
I stretch and yawn
And so it's time to get ready for bed
I pull up the covers, put on some tunes,
Yikes! My earphones,
They aren't playing the music
On the right sides of my ears
It's a hassle to have to switch them up again
And the only thing that keeps me up at night
Is how I can never seem to find
The correct sleeping position
And how my pillow always seems
To always be on its wrong side
So flip, flip, flip, I must
Then and only then
Am I able to rest

Why oh why,
Must living be so hard?

Tomorrow's a another...
This one I'll give to dear father
This one for mother
This one for grandmothers medicines
This ones enough for brothers new pencil
And this one is enough for tonight's dinner
Now that just leaves me…
Not enough for the fare home…
Huh…
Oh well, I guess I'll sleep here again
Theres nothing like the cold open air
To give you a natural cool breeze
With cars beeping in the distance
And street lights, to keep you half awake
Just in case…

Hahaha…
Sighs

You Might Also Like

0 comments: