english,

Literary: Tonight

2/21/2018 07:45:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments





I want to lay down by the fire with you

Eyes closed, content
With pure and utter delight
In complete yet comfortable silence
As we share the warmth of the night

Where souls are glowing, ever warmer too

Our souls have always been connected
But tonight, sparks fly from within
They fill the gap between us
As the music inside us sing

Your love surrounds me like a lullaby
Singing softly, you are mine oh mine

Never said
But felt and done every day
With each step we took together
You made me feel loved in every way

The moon has never glowed this color

As we linger in this moment
It shines differently for me and you
And while gazing upon the night sky
The stars are watching us, too

Hearts have never been this close

Each word, smile, and decision
Has led me closer to this
Now we stand, hearts beating
For our eternal bliss

I have never been more certain

I am never sure of anything
Not even of what I've known ever since
But you are an exception
To this lifetime of whims

I will love you till we're old

And now, I stand before you
Exactly one foot apart
Completely fallen and certain
That I love you with all my heart.



Inspired by Ben&Ben's Maybe the Night

You Might Also Like

0 comments: