english,

Literary (Submission): Random Thoughts on Valentine’s Day

2/21/2018 09:02:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments





-I see myself when I look in the mirror. I see the world when I look at you.

-Your eyes are pretty, but they don’t hold the universe, despite what some love songs say. Your stare means more to me. With one simple glance, they hold the words, "I understand you."

-You're the moon that follows me even at darkness. You're the sun that brings actual life in my life. You're the one I'd follow night or day. Yet I'd still be the one unable to reach you.

-If romantic movies and novels are real, a lot of people who fall in love would probably be dead.

-You've only scratched the surface of this smile that says a thousand words even though it isn't real.

-This Valentine’s Day will get pretty cheesy for me. "Hello, Pizza Hut?"

-A lot of people I know keep saying the basic same thing to me, "This Valentine’s Day is dedicated to the one who keeps me safe and holds me up," then they proceed to hug their shoes.

-There are a million stars out there, so it's hard to find one that grants wishes. At least there's someone with me who shines like a star.

-Nothing is sweeter than saying this to the woman you love, "Mom, will you be my Valentine?"

You Might Also Like

0 comments: