english,

Literary: Garder

9/08/2017 09:12:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments



If you ever think of leaving
Untwine your fingers from mine
Slowly one by one
And yes, shyly bow your head,
Then reminisce your promises
Remember how you often stare at my hands?
Fascinated, unconsciously saying,
“I will not let go of such a beautiful thing”

If you ever think of leaving
Break your cup
Drop it, crush it to pieces
Never drink your coffee from it again
Do not let yourself remember the taste of love’s lips
I wonder, will your morning be as sweet as then?

If you ever think of leaving
Slowly walk away
From where we’d usually meet
If ever you come to pass by
Do not look, do not stop
May you forget our laughter shared
And the comfort basked in

And if you ever think of leaving,
This is my last bargain:
Take your look
Away from me
And do it
If you will be happier
And if you shall.

I hope you won’t. I hope you shan’t.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: