english,

Literary: Disney

4/28/2021 05:19:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments





I was once an innocent child
Blinded from the truth that was wild
Wishing to grow up already
Live a life just like in Disney

I dreamt of being a princess
In a world that’s full of kindness
Living in a castle of ice
Near a sea would also be nice

Getting an astounding power
Like controlling ice and water
Or having long hair that could heal
Something I wished to have and feel

With friends I would never ignore
Seven dwarfs I’d really adore
Mrs. Potts who was like my mother
Don’t forget my fish friend, Flounder

On a magic carpet, I’d hop
Gonna fly off without a map
In a life that was full of laughter
With happily ever after

Now that I’m older and wiser
Eyes starting to open wider
My dream world vanished in a wink
How ironic it is to think

I have a voice for me to speak
Feet and legs so I won’t stand weak
Powers that were taken away
By them who lead in a bad way

Only myself I can embrace
In a corner, my safest place
Dopey, Grumpy, Bashful, my friends
Please hold me as my nightmare ends

There’s no fairy that can save you
But a witch, I can say, is true
We have been living in terror
How did I not see this before

Opening your eyes is painful
And closing them is for the fool
This is the life I need to face
Disney is a mythical place


You Might Also Like

0 comments: