english,

Literary (Submission): Random Encounter

11/16/2019 08:10:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments




When our eyes met, I knew that it was gonna start again.

“Wild Crushie appeared!”
“Go! You!”
“What will you do?”

Everything happened so quickly that I needed to think fast too.
She’s right in front of me now and I have no choice but to "Fight" for my dignity.
Maybe a little tease would catch her off guard.

“You used Attract!”

I winked and blew a joking kiss at her.
I blushed harder than I should have when she did this to me last time.
I think now's the time for some revenge.

“But it failed!”

My jaw dropped.
Nothing happened!
How does she keep such a straight face?

“Wild Crushie used Charm!”

She waited a few seconds before she moved again.
She held her arms to her chest, shuddered, and squealed while teasingly blushing.
She caught my flying kiss and softly threw it back to me.

“Your attack harshly fell!”

I froze with my jaw still dropped.
My eyes widened.
I couldn’t speak.

“What will you do?”

There’s nothing left for me but to "Run".
I tried to turn back from embarrassment.
I avoided her gaze as much as I could.

“Can't escape!”

She tried to keep eye contact with me.
Every time I turned away, she followed my gaze.
I hope she didn’t notice me shaking.

“Wild Crushie used Disarming Voice!”

She started laughing.
Her chuckle was so cute yet so painful.
I still couldn’t move and my face was burning.

“A critical hit!”
“It's super effective!”
“What will you do?”

How come I still got teased even when I struck first?
She can counter me so well that my attempts don’t matter anymore.
I need to "Run" away while I still can.

“Got away safely!”

Just you wait, someday I’ll get back at you.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: