english,

Literary (Submission): The Woman in the Bell

11/09/2019 08:33:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments




I’m the woman inside the bell
I hear it ring, I feel like hell
The sounds, they echo in my ears
Another ring is my big fear

I can not leave these walls of gold
I’m chained in here, if truth be told
The walls they rattle, ding, and shake
Another bang, my mind will break

I’m trapped inside my enemy
Trapped in a bell designed by me
I pound and wallop, stomp and kick
But it fights back so very quick

It bangs, and rings, and hurts my ears
I scream and shout and cry out tears
Please help the woman trapped in here
But danger comes if you are near

‘Cause others tried to pull me out
Not knowing what it’s all about
It’s huge and wide and hefty too
It’s a big bell, what can you do?

You’re also filled with blaring sounds
Like endless barking from dark hounds
I’ll tell you this, but don’t you groan
You’re in a bell, all on your own

You Might Also Like

0 comments: