bieleber101,

Literature: Dubstep

10/08/2014 09:08:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments



Wheeeeeeeennnnggggg dugdugdug…

This one is for the boys with the booming system, top down AC with the cooling system… pshpshpshpsh

It’s Friday, Friday, gonna get down on Friday. Walk into the club like tugs tugs tugs tugs, party rock is in the house tonight, cause it’s we who own the night. I wear your granddad’s clothes, I look incredible, I’m so fancy, I’m sexy and I know it. I’ve got the move like Op, op , op, op, oppa Gangnam style, I can teach you how to dougie(like a virgin) . Can’t touch this.

Trrttetetetet bratatata psh psh whoopee ding dong tsss

Wubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwub.

When he walk on by, I be looking like, damn he fly. Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy, but here’s my number, talk wubwubwubwub to me.WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH ching chong. Come, come, kitty kitty, you’re so pretty, pretty. You’re like a laserlight You make me feel like weeeyooweeyooweeyoo, ‘cause your wikiwikiwikiwik takes me to paradise. Before you came into my life, I missed you so bad. I’m glad you came. I love you like boop boop beep boop. And I keep hitting repea-pea-pea-peat (break it down ‘yo) psshhhhhh BOOM.
Where you think you’re going baby? Tenentententenenten I’m your biggest fan, I’ll follow you until you love me. I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was (ladumladum). I’m talking to the man in the mirror. Who is that guy I see staring straight back at me? Why is my reflection someone I don’t know? My ana-bshckbshckbshck don’t want none unless you got wawawawa, hon. No more hiding who I wanna be, this is me. I’m a Barbie girl, a primadonna girl, I was born this way. Hot girls we have problems too, we’re just like you, except we’re gay. Don’t be a drag, just be a queen. My vibe is too vibelicious for you, babe. I got so much swag. The haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate. Boom boom pow.
WUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUBWUWBUWBWUBUWBWUBWUBWUB

You Might Also Like

0 comments: