english,

Literary (Submission): Remember Me

10/24/2014 07:58:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments


I hope you remember me
When you watch your favorite movie
When you eat a blueberry
When you reread Casual Vacancy

I hope you remember me
When you go for a swim at the pool
When you wear Roshes and feel cool
When you drink like a fool

I hope you remember me
When you see the mural we painted
When you walk by the alley where we skated
When you drive by the shed where I usually waited

Because I remember you
When I listen to Eraserheads
When I lay still on my bed
When I remember the things you said

I remember you
When I see blonde hair
When I smell rain in the air
When I visit carnivals and fair

But I remember you the most
When I see your face
When I see that you’ve changed the pace
When I realize that you’ve forgotten me, left no trace

You Might Also Like

0 comments: