english,

Literary (Submission): Back to Back

2/21/2018 08:47:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments





(You can also read it back and forth from girl to boy)


Girl:                                                                             Boy:
Today,                                                                          This Valentine’s Day,

I'll go up to him, proud.                                                Confidently, I'll say how I feel.                 

I’ll write on this lacy heart with a pen                          I was nervous, but I mustered up my
in my hands.                                                                 courage  with  this card.

"When we first met, up  until now,                                       "I'm not sure what to do.

I feel weak, even when you're doing nothing;               I still feel butterflies in my stomach.

My world turns bright, even at night.                         Because you're more than a best friend to me


You're the One."                                                             You're my Always."

Words can't truly express how I feel.                             I'm scared.

I'm still extremely unsure                                               And yet with fear in my heart, I swallowed and counted to
                                                                                        ten.
The world keeps teasing and breaking us but                With every problem I will still be here for you

No matter the fear or rejection                                       No matter the trials we face





I Love You

You Might Also Like

0 comments: