english,

Literary: See you soon

6/11/2021 05:48:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments




One year since I last saw you
That day was pretty normal
I wish I can say I remember it all clearly,
But now it’s all blurry

So much has happened
You've changed,
And I'm different now, too
But I'm glad I still have you

Our everyday hangouts turn into late-night calls
Your little adventures at home
The show that I just finished
We talk about everything, just like before

But still, I miss you
Your warmth that embraces me whole
When you hold me and I heal
I wish time stayed still that day

Cause now sometimes you disappear
And it's harder to reach you
I feel my life becoming more dull
And suddenly our nights are not enough

I have to see you,
But I know it's selfish
So I'll just count the moons
And wish upon the stars that everything will be okay soon

I look forward to the day we can hug each other again
Hear your laugh with my own ears
See your eyes shine as you tell me your stories
I miss you, let’s see each other soon

You Might Also Like

0 comments: