english,

Literary: Dear Tanya,

6/11/2021 06:49:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments





A year ago, I was struggling.
Struggling to find an answer.
My head was filled with questions for you,
please tell me why?

A quarter ago, I was waving.
Waving in front of you.
But you turned a blind eye, so
What went wrong?

A month ago, I was waiting.
Waiting for you to come home.
I wished several times, but
you chose to ruin me more.

A week ago, I was apologizing.
Apologizing for the pain I’ve caused.
I shouldn’t have done that.
Please come back to me.

A day ago, I was wishing.
Wishing for a better story with you.
Losing you was the most painful thing,
Can we still go back?

A second ago, I was praying.
Praying for a future with you.
I’m still hoping to see,
That you will be back... someday.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: