Anatheia,

Literary: Netflix and Chill

10/30/2020 06:51:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments




The wind blows so hard
It's freezing
Holding a glass of hot choco
Marshmallows are melting

Yeah, it is bitter but is also sweet
It warms up my soul
It doesn't matter if I burn my tongue
Oh boy, I want more

It scratches the back of my throat
Feels like I'm getting drunk
What did you put in my cup?
It’s getting hot

You said
“Do you wanna play a game?
You will enjoy it.”
And I’m so ready for it

You said it will be a secret
Just between us
It’s a bit shady
I know you are randy

The wind blows so hard
I want it warm
I want to go but,
The game starts

Just feel me, you said.
Don’t you dare touch me
You will set it free
The demon inside me

One wrong move baby
Just one
You’ll end up in your grave
So you better behave

The wind blows so hard
I need to warm-up
Maybe your blood is enough
Let me get my cup

Holding a shard from my glass
I’m now sweating
You are lying
And reds are pooling

Ohh it's so warm
It tastes bitter
Oh boy, bye-bye
The game ends

You Might Also Like

0 comments: