english,

Literary: Mann Yu makes a comeback

3/16/2018 08:00:00 PM Media Center 0 Comments





The crowd went wild as Mann Yu crossed the finish line with gritty eyes after dominating the road in Tour de Lyf held in Uganda, Africa on December 31.

Shockingly, after experiencing casualties due to the crash in the middle of a climb, Yu was still able to regain composure and catch up to the alphas in front in the final ceremonial stage of Tour de Lyf, a nail-biting downhill sprint.

Breathing heavily from behind, Yu chased his competitors one by one within 2 minutes and 45 seconds, denying Ann Sayeiti, second place, a podium spot by one second.

“I was staggering in the last place while climbing before the final downhill sprint. But I guess the greatest climb leads to the greatest view. After reaching the top, I felt like winning.” Yu said.

Yu was able to pull-off a 400” margin debut, clinching the underdog title.

“I did not let the echoes of their laughters push me backward as I fell from my bike, but instead, it made me even pedal more until the very end. How will others believe in me if I don’t even believe in myself?“ Yu declared, shortly after crossing the finish line.

“The secret is to never give up. If you do something and you think you've failed, then you’re wrong because that is only called learning. But if you do something and you think you’ve failed and you quit, then that is the true indication that you really have failed,” he added.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: